The April full moon in Libra shines its light on relationships and partnerships.
So this full moon we focus on forgiveness so we may release all the pain, anger and disappointment we carry within towards others and ourselves. Because how can we have a healthy and balanced relationship while still carrying disappointment towards others and more importantly ourselves.
What you need: 3 candles.
WHITE -Peace, truth and purity
DARK BLUE – Healing and forgiveness
PINK – Self love, friendship, harmony
Sit in nature in a place not too windy so the candles stay lit.
If you choose to do this indoors, please leave the door or windows open so the negative energy on your breath out can leave your space.
We start by offering forgiveness to others.
Light the dark blue candle and
say out loud:
“I forgive everyone that has hurt me. I do not accept what they have done and I do not wish to have them back in my life. What they did is unacceptable but today I choose not to carry the anger and pain within me anymore. So today I choose to forgive and let them go, for me. Thank you for the lessons, It is time to move on. I call upon Archangel Michael and ask him to cut the cords between me and them.”
Visualise all the cords that connects you to them being cut.
Now take a deep breath in and out through your mouth feeling all the negativity being released into the universe for it to be transformed into love. You are free.
Next we focus on self forgiveness.
Light the Pink Candle and say out loud:
* I forgive myself for my past mistakes.
* I forgive myself for giving away my power.
* I forgive myself for my past behaviour for I am no longer who I once was.
* I forgive myself for being so hard on me.
* I forgive myself for not accepting myself completely.
* I forgive myself for not trying harder or sometimes trying too hard.
* I forgive myself for the times I did not listen and trust my intuition.
* I forgive myself for the times I went seeking for approval from everyone but myself.
* I forgive myself for all the times I thought I wasn’t good enough.
* I forgive myself to the choices I made which led me to unfavourable circumstances.
* I forgive myself for not being a true friend to myself.
* I forgive myself for not truly loving myself fully and divinely.
Take 3 long deep breaths in through your nose…… and 3 long breaths out through your mouth feeling all the guilt you have carried within for so long leave you and say “I love you (Insert your name here)”
Now light the white candle and thank mother moon, the Angels, your guides and the universe for the healing you are receiving through this ritual.
I hope this ritual brings healing to many.
Love and Blessings,