Choosing Love over Fear means:
1. You choose to stop beating yourself up, accept that you too are human, and show yourself compassion.
2. You choose to accept your struggles as opportunities for growth and change.
3. You choose to see all people through a lens of compassion and yes, even the ones who treat you poorly (they’re going through their own stuff … nothing to do with you!).
4. You choose to forgive yourself and others, so you can let the past go, cut the chords, and finally be able to do what you need to do in the present to thrive.
5. You choose to start appreciating your body (instead of bashing it), and that very respect allows you to do what’s right for you and your body daily.
6. You choose to not let others determine your worth.
7. You choose to savor your moments and be grateful for all that you have (even if you want more). Note: it is this very mindset that will get you more.
8. You choose to let the beliefs, thoughts, and ideas that are no longer serving you go.
9. You choose to set loving boundaries, so you can feel important too (and not like a doormat).
10. You choose to honor the present moment, by showing up the best you can for where you are in that moment.
11. You choose to speak your truth and ask for what you need, so you can live freely, fully, and honestly.
12. You choose to see your Possibilities.
13. You choose to remember that feelings are just feelings and that they too will pass.
14. You choose to show your loved ones love.
15. You choose to not let what you labeled yourself as prevent you from becoming who you want to grow into.