Gratitude Affirmations to manifest joy, peace and abundance in our every day lives:
1. I feel an abundance of gratitude for everything I have and everything I have yet to receive.
2. Each morning upon awakening, I am grateful for another day.
3. Every day I appreciate my life more than ever.
4. I am grateful for all the abundance the Universe has to offer.
5. I feel joy and gratitude to be alive and full of life today and every day.
6. The more grateful I am, the more reasons I find to be grateful.
7. My needs and desires are generously met. For this I am thankful.
8. I am grateful for all of the love, joy and abundance that Life brings to me every day.
9. I am grateful for every person and every relationship in my life.
10. The universe pours joy into my life every day. It has my cup overflowing with wealth, health, and love.
11. I am forever grateful for the miraculous life energy in my body.
12. I am grateful for each experience life brings me.
13. I am grateful for the blessing of every lesson and the opportunities for growth.
14. I clearly see the beauty of life that flourishes around me.
15. I am grateful for this very moment in which I find all answers and all truth.
16. I am grateful for the Love and Light within my soul.
17. I am grateful for my intuition and the power to change my life.
18. Every day I thank the universe for showing me the way to my dreams.
19. I am grateful for my passions which lead me towards my purpose.
20. Every step forward in my life deepens my gratitude for all things.
21. Feeling gratitude brings me peace and joy.
22. I am grateful for the ability to turn inward and find peace.
23. I am grateful for the expanding journey that unfolds before me.
24. I accept all gifts graciously and with deep gratitude.
25. I am grateful for the love I am receiving at this moment.
26. My soul continuously rejoices and unites with my experience as I engage in gratitude.
27. Gratitude opens the door for my essence to flow through my life, and spirit blessings to pour into all that I choose to create.
28. Gratefulness is how I return energy to the universe for the bounty I am blessed with.
29. The more grateful I am, the more connected I am to the source and power of creation.
30. I now immerse in gratitude and surrender to life.
May every breath we take be an act of gratitude.