Making resolutions for the new year is a neat trap- you know you are going to break most of them, and feel bad about it !
Instead, you make a wish list. It is like a buffet spread-you can eat some or eat nothing-it depends on how hungry you are.
I have made a wishlist which can add magic to life. It is like a beautiful buffet spread.
Starters: (pick any 2)
1. Get up early (you can accomplish 20% more during 5 am to 8 am)
2. Exercise at least for 30 minutes daily (you have no choice on this)
3. Meditate /pray/ visualize positive things/do yoga for 30 minutes every day.
Main course (pick any 4)
1) Invest in best clothes you can afford-along with good shoes (It has been proved, that better dressed people appeal 15 % more-all things being equal)
2) Outsource everything, which is not your core competence.
3) Reduce your mobile time by 30 % (Mobile phones are the biggest time waster in India)
4) At least take one bold decision, which you were always scared to take. (No one want to die with regrets- do you?)
5) Train your brain to think creatively every day. Try to do different things to exercise your brain muscles- play some sport, go to new restaurants, visit zoo, listen to different music, watch kids playing, spend time with senior citizens.
Desserts (pick all)
1. Take atleast 2 vacations in a year.
2. Devote atleast one day a week for family n friends.
3. Learn a new hobby.
4. Smile at all possible times.
5. Watch one movie in a cinema hall/ play in auditorium every month (it is therapy for the soul)
6. Read at least 12 books in a year. ( 1 every month )
7. Start picking n completing things undone. Discard unwanted & unused stuff from my house and your mind.
8. Get in touch with one old friend whom you have not spoken for years.
9. Laugh often.
✨Let this year be the best year of your life so far ✨
Let the force be wid you..♍
??To an amazing New Year!